This cranberry dip is the perfect appetizer for the holidays. Made with our Unsweetened Coconut Milk, the creamy cashew base is mixed with bright cranberries and earthy chopped chives for a beautifully balanced flavor combo.
Serve along with your favorite crackers, and decorate with a few trimmed evergreen boughs and dried orange slices for a lovely holiday scene!
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Crackers (for serving)
- Soak the cashews in hot water for 15-20 minutes and then drain.
- Add the drained cashews, coconut milk, lemon juice and salt into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. If the mixture is too thick, add more coconut milk to desired consistency.
- Pour into a mixing bowl and stir in cranberries and chives.
- Serve with your favorite crackers and enjoy!